Practitioners trained to treat CFS
[UPDATED OCTOBER 2022]
The following practitioners speak the same language as me!
Natural Health Worldwide
Please see Natural Health Worldwide for links to my new Practitioner Portal Website, with over 150 registered practitioners.
Rosalind Blackwell ND MRN MCPP
Qualified in naturopathy, manipulation, nutrition, herbal medicine and functional immunology, Rosalind specialises in chronic health problems, autoimmune diseases and chronic fatigue syndrome using a Functional Immunology approach that utilises herbal extracts and nutrients in a specific way. She has been practising for 30 years and has done additional training during this time including in Micro immunotherapy. She uses regular blood tests for her patients and other functional and nutritional tests when appropriate and also complex immunology tests with Lab4More Germany. Rosalind has a post graduate diploma in Nutritional Medicine from the University of Surrey.
- Rosa Medica Clinic, Corner House, Station Road, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3AE
- Tel: 01934 733040
- Website: Rosa Medica Clinic
- Email email@example.com
- First appointment approx. 1 ½ hours - cost £220 including post consultation correspondence/report.
Jacqui Footman BA(Hons), PGCE, EFT Cert-1, EFT-Adv
Practice in South Molton, North Devon.
Jacqui has qualifications in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), EMDR and Reiki and specialises in teaching and facilitating EFT use for relief from the effects of any sort of past trauma, relief from anxiety, addictions or sleep problems or as an aid to overcoming challenges such as dietary compliance, food cravings, smoking cessation. She has personal experience of auto-immune illness and successful natural/nutritional approaches to treatment. In a voluntary capacity Jacqui is an executive board member for AAMET, the international professional association for EFT, as well as since 2004 Information Officer for North Devon ME Support Group (formerly South Molton ME Support Group). You can learn EFT easily to use for self-help and emotional first aid.
- Address: 18 Mole Ridge Way,South Molton EX36 3BE
- Tel: 01769 572207.
- Email: Jacqui Footman
- Website: EFT Devon
- Sessions are available at Jacqui's office or by phone or Skype.
- Price per session: Telephone - £40, Clinic - £55.
- Jacqui works closely with Rosemary and Jonathan Lawrence at the Turning Point Clinic.
Rosemary Lawrence Dip BDF, Cert Clin Hom, Cert Ed.
Rosemary’s qualifications are: Diploma Bio-Electric Function Diagnostic – (electro-acupuncture), Cert. Clinical Homoeopathy, Diploma Therapeutic massage. She has a special interest in chronic illnesses in general, ME, RA, IBS, hormonal disturbances and allergies.
- There is a North Devon Clinic and a Cheltenham Clinic
- Face to face and Telephone appointments available
- Telephone consultations with Rosemary can be booked online (via the Cheltenham Clinic).
- Tel: 01769 574833.
- Website: Turning Point Clinic
- Email: Rosemary Lawrence
- Mobile: 07726 418534
- Example Prices:
- Asyra Hair analysis £65.00 60mins
- Homotoxicology Consultation £30.00 30mins [Child - £45 for 30mins]
Jonathan Lawrence BA(Open 1981) DO, Dip Hom Meso, Cert Ed.
Jonathan has a Diploma in Osteopathy and has been working with ME patients since 1987 specialising in osteopathy and cranial osteopathy. He has personal experience of CFS and works with other practitioners, both complementary and orthodox, especially in the fields of homotoxicology, herbs and acupuncture.
- Details as for Rosemary Lawrence above
- E-mail: Jonathan Lawrence
- Mobile: 07434 937549
Sarah Myhill Limited :: Registered in England and Wales :: Registration No. 4545198
Registered Office: Upper Weston, Llangunllo, Knighton, Powys, Wales LD7 1SL, UK. Tel 01547 550331 | Fax 01547 550339