Practitioners trained to treat CFS
Dr Charles J Forsyth MBBS FFHom
- Member of the British Society for Ecological Medicine (BSEM), Fellow of the Faculty of Homeopathy (FFHom), Clinical supervisor for the Faculty of Homeopathy.
- Recognised for benefit purposes by most Medical Insurance companies (BUPA, PPP, etc).
- Full details on the website: Dr Forsyth Office e-mail: Dr Forsyth's office, Appointments: 01737 226338
- Surgeries held in:
- North Cottage, 11 Dovers Green Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BU
- Biolab Medical Unit, The Stone House, 9 Weymouth Street, London, W1W 6DB
Dr Jens Rohrbeck
Qualified in medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany. UK qualifications: GP, DRCOG, M.Phil. Med, Diploma in Nutrition. Member of the British Society for Ecological Medicine. Dr Rohrbeck uses nutritional therapy, diets and drug therapy, where necessary, to stimulate and improve the body’s natural defences against disease. Conditions that can be improved by treating the above mentioned problems include: Arthritis, Rheumatism, Asthma and Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Depression, Blood Pressure issues, Hyperactivity, Irritable Bowel Syndrome & Colitis, Menstrual and Menopausal Disorders, Migraine, Headaches.
- Helios Medical Centre, 17 Stoke Hill, Stoke Bishop, Bristol BS8 1JN mob: 07954413010,
- Email email Dr Rohrbeck
- Website: Dr Jens Rohrbeck
- Consultation fees: please, visit Dr Rohrbeck's website for current prices.
Rosalind Blackwell ND MRN MNIMH MCPP LCSP (Phys)
Qualified in naturopathy, nutrition, herbal medicine and manipulation, Rosalind specialises in chronic health problems, endocrine issues and chronic fatigue syndrome. She has been practising for 25 years and has done additional training during this time. Rosalind uses a functional medicine / naturopathic approach to modern problems. This incorporates environmental medicine with detoxification procedures and nutritional medicine plus the use of aromatic / herbal medicine to correct the hormonal ‘terrain’. She uses regular blood tests for her patients as well as the mitochondrial ATP blood test and other functional and nutritional tests when appropriate. Rosalind is in the research stage of an MSc in Nutritional Medicine at the University of Surrey.
- Rosa Medica Clinic, Corner House, Station Road, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3AE
- Tel: 01934 733040 or 01934 712848
- Website: The Barn Practice
- Email: 
- First appointment approx. 1 ½ hours - cost £120.
Jacqui Footman BA(Hons), PGCE, EFT Cert-1, EFT-Adv
Practice in South Molton, North Devon.
Jacqui has qualifications in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), EMDR and Reiki and specialises in teaching and facilitating EFT use for relief from the effects of any sort of past trauma, relief from anxiety, addictions or sleep problems or as an aid to overcoming challenges such as dietary compliance, food cravings, smoking cessation. She has personal experience of auto-immune illness and successful natural/nutritional approaches to treatment. In a voluntary capacity Jacqui is an executive board member for AAMET, the international professional association for EFT, as well as since 2004 Information Officer for North Devon ME Support Group (formerly South Molton ME Support Group). You can learn EFT easily to use for self-help and emotional first aid.
- Address: 18 Mole Ridge Way,South Molton EX36 3BE
- Tel: 01769 572207.
- Email: Jacqui Footman
- Website: EFT Devon
- Sessions are available at Jacqui's office or by phone or Skype.
- Price per session: Telephone - £40, Clinic - £55.
Rosemary’s qualifications are: Diploma Bio-Electric Function Diagnostic – (electro-acupuncture), Cert. Clinical Homoeopathy, Diploma Therapeutic massage. She has a special interest in chronic illnesses in general, ME, RA, IBS, hormonal disturbances and allergies.
Consultation fees: London (Pineapple Dance Studios): Initial £80, follow ups £68; Bath: initial consultation ¾ to 1 hour - £60. Follow up ½ hour sessions - £45. Children and concessions £35. (Negotiable in cases of hardship). Devon: Initial consultation - £45. Follow up - £34
- The Bath Practice: Turning Point Clinics, 26 Monmouth Street, Bath BA1 2AA and Turning Point Clinic, 1 Oakland Place, South Street, South Molton, Devon EX36 4AD.
- Tel: 01769 574833.
- Email: Rosemary Lawrence
Jonathan Lawrence BA(Open 1981)
Jonathan has a Diploma in Osteopathy and has been working with ME patients since 1987 specialising in osteopathy and cranial osteopathy. He has personal experience of CFS and works with other practitioners, both complementary and orthodox, especially in the fields of homotoxicology, herbs and acupuncture. Price per session: initial 45 minutes - £45 (Devon), £48 (Bath); subsequent sessions of 30 minutes - £35 (Devon), £42 (Bath)
- Addresses as Rosemary above.
- E-mail: Jonathan Lawrence
Sarah Myhill Limited :: Registered in England and Wales :: Registration No. 4545198
Registered Office: Upper Weston, Llangunllo, Knighton, Powys, Wales LD7 1SL, UK. Tel 01547 550331 | Fax 01547 550339