How to contact us
[UPDATED MARCH 2022]
The idea of this website is to provide people with all the necessary information together with access to tests to allow them to treat their own illnesses by identifying the underlying processes that are resulting in their ill health. The majority of people that follow this route recover without consulting me directly.
I can offer the following Services OR you could
- see the list of practitioners of Ecological Medicine by visiting the website of The British Society for Ecological Medicine (BSEM) OR
- see Practitioners of Ecological (Allergy, Environmental, Nutritional) Medicine OR
- see Practitioners trained to treat CFS OR
- see my new Practitioner Portal - Natural Health Worldwide
This combined approach is the most time efficient and cost efficient way of helping as many people as I can! Much of the basic approach (see The general approach to maintaining and restoring good health) does not require medical input and many people recover their health simply by putting these recommendations in place.
If you find your problem is not addressed by this website, please let me know so I can put in the relevant information.
Acute medical problems
Please, do not send me inquiries about acute medical problems, i.e. sudden serious symptoms. I am not in a position to reply to each query personally and give medical advice. I am the only doctor in my practice and cannot be available 24/7. If you are experiencing unusual or new symptoms which worry you, you must report them to your GP/medical practitioner and/or to your local hospital Accident and Emergency Department.
You can contact me or members of my team by:
- General administrative questions, such as requests for appointments - Rosie or Helen (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Financial enquiries - Caroline (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Supplement orders and enquiries about availability of supplements - Helen (email@example.com) But usually you can simply order supplements from my Online Shop - please see - Sales at Dr Myhill Online Shop
- Letters of support for PIP, ESA etc. - Helen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Covid Vaccination Exemption Letters - Anna (email@example.com)
- Test Kit Queries - Rosie (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Typing and letter queries - Helen (email@example.com )
- Zoom and Weekend Workshops - Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It is worth bearing in mind that answers to very many questions can be found on the pages of this website and/or in the 2nd edition of my CFS/ME book "CFS/ME - my book Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalitis"
2. Letter to: Dr Sarah Myhill, Upper Weston, Llangunllo, Knighton, Powys LD7 1SL
3. Telephone - the office number is 01547 550 331 - please leave a short message and we will get back to you
My Online Community
Please join my online community at