Important Note - November 2015
CURRENT SITUATION WITH RESPECT TO NEW PATIENTS AND ALL TEST REQUESTS
Please note that due to Dr Myhill’s extremely heavy workload the following policies will apply as of November 2015:
1. No new patient consultations are currently being accepted, nor follow-up consultations for former patients who have not had an appointment with Dr Myhill within three years.
2. Patients who have had a face-to-face or telephone consultation with Dr Myhill may order any test they wish and have an interpretation of such as long as they’ve had an appointment or regular contact within the last 3 years.
3. ‘Correspondence only’ patients (i.e. those who have never spoken with her at a consultation) may only order repeat tests or a test that has been recommended in a letter from Doctor Myhill and have an interpretation of such – no other tests sorry.
4. All test requests from non-patients are currently suspended.
To interpret any test we need a medical history. You will be charged according to the length of that history! So for a simple screening test in a healthy person there will be minimal work and minimal cost.
You can access the Full medical questionnaire. Use this to fill in the questionnaire on your computer. Copy / paste in details of the test(s) you require at the bottom of the form before you save it on your PC. Return this to firstname.lastname@example.org (Nicky) by attachment ideally to an email otherwise by post.
- The completed questionnaire and your payment will constitute your order.
- ↑ You can use any word processor that can work with Word 2000 compatible DOC files such as Microsoft Word, Windows Wordpad, OpenOffice.org Writer
Sarah Myhill Limited :: Registered in England and Wales :: Registration No. 4545198
Registered Office: Upper Weston, Llangunllo, Knighton, Powys, Wales LD7 1SL, UK. Tel 01547 550331 | Fax 01547 550339