CFS - CFS Book published by Dr Sarah Myhill
April 2014It's official - it's mitochondria, not hypochondria!
Fully revised and updated, my book on chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME) "Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - It's mitochondria, not hypochondria" is available to buy from my office from today, 2nd April 2014. A link to the e-version on Amazon can be found at the bottom of this announcement.
Payment can be made by
- a bank transfer
- Bank account details are: Barclays Bank plc, payee name: Sarah Myhill Limited, Account No. 90234265, Bank sort code 20-61-08.
- Only UK transactions can be made in this way
- Please, make sure that you give us your postal address in a separate email
- Please, use the reference CFS BOOK when making a payment.
- Paypal - THIS IS THE ONLY PAYMENT OPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS. Please, send your payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your postal address in the correspondence box. Please, use the reference CFS BOOK for your payment.
- an online card payment via a secure payment page - for that method you need to email my office WITH YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS AND THE TYPE OF CARD YOU WILL BE USING (Debit/Credit) and you will receive an email message from our payment processing company CARDSAVE with a link to a secure payment page. As stated on the Ordering tests - payments, there is a £3 surcharge
Sarah Myhill Limited :: Registered in England and Wales :: Registration No. 4545198
Registered Office: Upper Weston, Llangunllo, Knighton, Powys, Wales LD7 1SL, UK. Tel 01547 550331 | Fax 01547 550339