CFS - CFS Book published by Dr Sarah Myhill
April 2014It's official - it's mitochondria, not hypochondria!
Fully revised and updated, my book on chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME) "Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - It's mitochondria, not hypochondria" is available to buy from my office from today, 2nd April 2014. Signed copies will be posted with Royal Mail.
Payment can be made by
- a bank transfer
- Bank account details are: Barclays Bank plc, payee name: Sarah Myhill Limited, Account No. 90234265, Bank sort code 20-61-08.
- For international transactions: IBAN GB06 BARC 2061 0890 2342 65, SWIFTBIC BARCGB22
Please, use the reference CFS BOOK when making a payment.
- Paypal - please, send the payment to: email@example.com and make sure that you give me your postal address in the correspondence box as well as that you use the reference CFS BOOK.
- an online card payment via a secure payment page - for that method you need to email my office to order your copy and you will receive an email message from our payment processing company CARDSAVE with a link to a secure payment page.
- You can also send a cheque in pound sterling made payable to Sarah Myhill Limited and addressed to Sarah Myhill Limited, Upper Weston, Llangunllo, Knighton, Powys LD7 1SL. Please, do not forget to write CFS BOOK on the back of your cheque or in a covering note and to let me have your postal address to which you want the book to be sent.
Sarah Myhill Limited :: Registered in England and Wales :: Registration No. 4545198
Registered Office: Upper Weston, Llangunllo, Knighton, Powys, Wales LD7 1SL, UK. Tel 01547 550331 | Fax 01547 550339